Monday, January 28, 2013

 

Entitlements for the "Not Poor"

Sometimes I actually think about things and sometimes I try to analyze beyond what the popular media throws out there.  Since I post some of those thoughts on Facebook, Erik suggested I put them in my blog as well.  Makes sense to me.  If you don't like my using my blog for that, tell me so.  At least for now, I might blog occasionally.

Thinking of an entitlement mentality, I went back to see if the execs of bankrupt Hostess were given their proposed $1.8 million in bonuses. They were allowed. Of course they are so short on cash that they may default on payments to retirees. Wish the media criticized execs the same way they demonize unions. I need to hit the enter key and end this.  I find the whole thing obscene and would just rant and rave from this point on.


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?